Whether relaxing, draining, muscular, or energising, we offer a wide range of massages that can be adapted to your desires, needs and expectations.
Massage therapy brings a real well-being to the youngest as well as to the oldest and helps to fight against stress and fatigue. It is practiced mainly with the fingers and hands. Depending on the technique used, the manoeuvres can be applied to the entire body or to a single part.
We can focus on the skin and muscles of the body and face, go deeper into the tendons and ligaments, or target specific points along the acupuncture meridians.
We use a variety of massage techniques – the difference between these techniques is mainly in the intensity of pressure, the sense of touch and the part of the hand used to apply the massage:
- Effleurage: the hand glides very lightly over the skin. This is the technique used in lymphatic drainage
- Kneading: pressure is exerted on the muscles to remove waste products. It relieves aches and pains in particular
- The palpé-roulé performed with the fingertips: the skin is pinched and rolled, going from the bottom to the top, area by area
- The deep transversal massage whose purpose is to massage the deep muscular layer under the skin. It relieves tendonitis in particular
- The vibration massage which consists in giving repeated and alternate quick cuffs with the edge of both hands.
The duration of the massages can be adjusted on request according to your needs and expectations.