Take the time to lie down for a few minutes in a soft heat while getting a beautiful tan.
The solarium has numerous benefits
- Exposure to UV light leads to the development of vitamin D and strengthens the immune system.
- Promotes bone building and helps prevent osteoporosis.
- The heat will affect your well-being and act as an “antidepressant”.
- Tanning will help fight acne by drying out the skin.
- It will accelerate the production of melanin and thus the tanning of your skin.
However, certain rules must be respected
- Exposure time according to your skin type (see table)
- Be over 18 years old
- Leave at least 48 hours between 2 sessions
- Avoid any exposure to the sun on the day of your session
- Prefer small, regular sessions rather than long, spaced-out sessions to achieve a more sustainable tan
- No UV exposure during photosensitizing treatment (see instructions)
- Drink plenty of fluids and hydrate your skin
|Very sensitive skin||Sensitive skin||Normal skin||Resistant skin|
|Skin: very fair||Skin: fair||Skin: normal||Skin: olive to dark|
|Hair: red||Hair: blond to light brown||Hair: chestnut to brown||Hair: dark|
|Eyes: blue||Eyes: blue-gray-green||Eyes: gray to brown||Eyes: dark|
|Risk of sunburn: very high||Risk of sunburn: high||Risk of sunburn: moderate||Risk of sunburn: low|
|NO EXPOSURE||Exposure time: 5 to 12 minutes||Exposure time: 10 to 20 minutes||Exposure time: 10 to 30 minutes|
We offer the following solarium packages
Solarium 15 min
Purchase of minimum 15 minutes (1,50€ /minute)
Solarium 60 min Package
+ 10 minutes free
Solarium 120 min Package
+ 25 minutes free